In case anyone has the same weird taste in fashion as me–here are some of my fashion favorites from 2017. And by fashion, I pretty much mean snazzy t-shirts because that’s mostly what I wear. That and vintage/thrift store finds and Buffy stuff. Totally normal, right? I actually didn’t buy a lot of new clothing items this year, but here are five of my favorites from what I got.
- Technological Ease Tee— I adore this t-shirt from local Austin alt clothing brand Hauntwell. It fits my witchy blogger aesthetic perfectly–I feel like I’m channeling Jenny Calendar when I wear it, which is often. I also got these American Apparel Easy Jeans at the South Congress store closing sale, and I love the high waist fit.
2. Vegan Truth Crop Top from Teuf— X-files and veganism–need I say more? I love this shirt, and not only is it hella cute, but it’s also really comfy since it’s printed on American Apparel.
3. Vegan Pizza Gang T-shirt from Chiaralascura— I found this shirt at Rabbit Food Grocery, and it was one of my most loved shirts of 2017. #pizzaforever. The 90s jean shorts I found at New Bohemia were a fave find of 2017 too, and I basically live in my vegan Dr. Marten’s 1460 Boots.
4. Cactus Romper from Unique Vintage–I wanted to get an outfit specifically for Vegas, and when I saw this romper I knew it was perfect. I got lots of compliments while wearing it, and it’s comfortable too. They don’t currently have it in stock, but they have a lot of cute stuff including a dress with the same print. I also did a post showing the vintage I wore in Vegas if you want to see some of the fun things Lucas and I wore.
5. Faith Jacket from Hot Topic— I love all of the Buffy themed clothes I got from Hot Topic, but the Faith Jacket is probably my favorite because it’s a cool faux leather moto jacket, but it’s also secretly nerdy with Buffy details on the collar and lining. It’s not available right now, but they sometimes bring things back in stock, and they do still have others from their Buffy collection.
What were some of your fashion favorites from 2017? Any other Buffy nerds out there? Let me know in the comments!