Disclosure: This post is not sponsored. The post contains affiliate links, meaning if you purchase through them, I may make a small commission.
I usually buy travel size mascaras from Sephora (Hourglass Caution Mascara has been my favorite for about a year and a half now), but when I run out, I’m planning on trying some drugstore/affordable options instead. These are the top five vegan and cruelty free mascaras on my wishlist right now.
Top 5 vegan & cruelty free mascaras on my wishlist
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Keep Your Curl Mascara ($5) This mascara is only $5, and Sarah Rose (a cruelty free beauty Youtuber) raves about it, so I really want to try it.
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara ($6-12) I’ve been meaning to try out some Covergirl products ever since they went cruelty free a couple of years ago and became Logical Harmony approved, and I remember using and liking Covergirl mascara as a teen, so I really want to check their vegan mascara out.
- Colourpop BFF Mascara ($8) Ok, I’ll admit it, the main reason I want to try this mascara is because it comes in blue! I used to wear blue mascara sometimes in high school, and I’m all about rediscovering loves from when I was younger, so I need some blue mascara in my life.
- Flower Beauty Warrior Princess Mascara ($10) I love Flower Beauty Blush Bombs, and I’ve heard good things about the Warrior Princess Mascara, so it’s one of the top mascaras I want to try right now.
- Pacifica Highest Lash Chronic Volume Mascara ($15) Another vegan mascara I’m intrigued about is this hemp-infused mascara I heard about from Vegan Beauty Addict on Youtube.
Other drugstore/affordable vegan and cruelty free mascaras to check out
E.L.F. Cosmetics Mascaras (E.L.F. is an all vegan brand! And they have a bunch of mascara options.)
Milani The Waterproof One ($9-10)
Milani Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara ($10. This mascara is on the Logical Harmony list of vegan products from Milani, but it’s not labaled as vegan on Milani’s website, so I’m not sure if it’s vegan or not–check before buying.)
N.Y.X. On The Rise Volume Liftscara ($11)
Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water Resistant Mascara Abyss ($14. Pacifica is an all vegan brand! They have quite a few mascara options.)
Pacifica Black Crystals Supercharged Extending Mineral Mascara ($14)
Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mascara Supernova ($14)
Pacifica Dream Big Mascara ($16)
Pixi Beauty Large Lash Mascara ($16, The Pixi mascaras I’m listing are on the Logical Harmony Pixi vegan products list, but you may want to double check since they aren’t labeled as vegan.)
Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara ($15)
Pixi Beauty Lower Lash Mascara ($11)
Have you tried any vegan and cruelty free drugstore/affordable mascaras? Have any favorites? Let me know in the comments!