Along with vegan parm, this tofu ricotta is one of my fave cheeses. Tofu ricotta is perfect on pizza, pasta, and lasagna! My version is also oil free unlike most store bought vegan cheese, and it’s quick and easy to make!
Stay tuned for posts on how I make vegan/gluten free pizza & lasagna as well!
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 5 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules (or powder)
- 1 teaspoon onion granules (or powder)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Plant milk (optional)
- Drain water from tofu and add to food processor with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until creamy.
- If it's too thick, add a little bit of plant milk.