I had so much fun creating and sharing vegan and gluten free (and mostly oil free) recipes this year and want to share some of the best ones with y’all! The top five in this list had the most views, and the rest are some of my personal favorites.
- Tofu Ricotta–This was by far by top viewed/pinned recipe of 2017, and it’s one of my faves as well because it’s quick and easy to make and great for lasagna, pasta, and pizza.
2. Riverdale Inspired Milkshakes— I just shared this recipe in October, but it quickly became one of my most popular blog posts, and I can see why because Riverdale is awesome and so are milkshakes! The chocolate one is my fave. I had a blast shooting the photos as well–I love themed foods and photos!
3. Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats— I love oatmeal, and this peanut butter oatmeal recipe is easy and tasty–it’s like having (healthy) dessert for breakfast!
4. Blueberry Coffee Cake— This blueberry coffee cake is not only delicious but also gluten free, oil free, and low fat!
5. Apple Pancakes— Just look at the syrup flowing on these soft, delicious gluten free apple pancakes. #breakfastforever
6. Mushroom & Cauliflower Tacos— I crave these tacos often, and the mushroom and cauliflower filling goes great on nachos or in burrito bowls as well–check them out!
7. Colorful Kale & Avocado Salad— I’m not ususally the biggest kale fan, but this salad is an exception–it’s so good!
9. PB&J Smoothie Bowl— I made this smoothie bowl so many times this year–it’s a great way to get in some daily berries and greens, and it’s seriously delicious.
10. Vegan Butter(free)beer— I just shared this recently, but I have to include it because it was so much fun to make and shoot!
Did you try any of my recipes this year? What types of recipes would you like me to share in 2018? Let me know in the comments!