Riverdale Inspired Milkshakes
Pop's inspired Milkshakes for your Riverdale viewing party or any time! (Chocolate, Strawberry, & Vanilla) Vegan & delicious!
- Double Chocolate
- 1 3/4 cups vegan chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup plant milk I used vanilla soy
- 2 Tablespoons vegan chocolate syrup I used the Whole Foods brand
- 1 3/4 cup vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries thawed
- 1/8 cup plant milk
- 2 Tablespoons organic sugar
- Old Fashioned Vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 1/2-1 teaspoon vanilla
- Toppings Optional
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberry
- Cocoa nibs chocolate shavings, or chocolate chips
Add ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, adding more plant milk as needed. For the strawberry version, add the strawberries and sugar first, blend, and then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. If needed, add more vanilla, chocolate syrup, or sugar.
Add whipped cream, a strawberry, or other toppings. Since I couldn't find vegan whipped cream in a can, I used a cake decorator to add the whipped cream on top.