PB&J Smoothie Bowl
Delicious antioxidant rich peanut butter and jelly smoothie bowl!
- 2 cups 210 g frozen berries (I used a bag of organic mixed blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- 2 cups baby spinach or kale leaves optional
- 1/2 cup 118 ml coconut water (or plant milk)+more as needed
- 1 ripe banana ~100g--Use a frozen banana for a thicker smoothie or a fresh banana for a thinner smoothie.
- 2 Tablespoons 30 ml PB2
- 1 Tablespoon 15 ml ground flax seeds
- 2 medjool dates
- granola and/or oats
- peanut butter PB2, or other nut butter or nuts
- cacao nibs
- dried barberries goji berries, or other dried berries
Add frozen berries, spinach (if using), pitted dates, and other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Top with granola/oats, peanut butter, PB2, or other nuts/nut butters, dried berries, cacao nibs, and banana or other fruit and serve.